Piece

I think you should apologize to all of the black police officers, unless you believe there is no such thing.

stuff

NazISIS……i think that says it all.

peace the racist

Yeah, never mind the fact that neither peace or any of those he follows ever say a single thing about blacks killing blacks. Its ok as far as he is concerned, only when its white on black is it an issue. Of course he hates the police, until he needs them, then its a different story. Never mind that it …

Peace

As a matter of fact I am still LMFAO at you peace. Its so easy to get under your thin skin. You were clearly implying that the west was the reason Japan became an Island full of a$$holes, so don’t waste your booze laden breath denying it. So you teach huh? Where exactly? I’ll tell you where, at the local …

Re: White Flag and Japan

Yeah I’ll explain it for you (and I do teach so f*** you).  Japan had been isolated for much of its history.  In the middle of the 19th century, the West penetrated Japan and "opened" it, this is pretty standard history (ya know 1853, Commodore Perry).  Now, if you look at paragraph 3 from   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Japan, you’ll read "In the …

Could someone please explain something to me?  My nephew went out Thursday afternoon and hasn’t been seen since. Here it is almost Tuesday. His father did not report this to the police (mind you I only found out about him missing Monday night). He is 14 years old. I called the police department and wanted to report him missing. …

RE: The Sexist Pig

The real croc here is your post. When I started posting on the other site some 7 years ago I started by just expressing my point of view along with giving facts. I was answered with vile responses that had nothing to do with the issues at hand. I explained that I would reply in kind if they continued and …

Davis Equipment. The WORST customer service you will ever have

SO recently I had work done to my lawn mower by davis equipment at 4894 New York 104, Oswego. He then returned it to me when it was leaking gas. AND he knew about the problem. It was NOT doing this when he picked it up. SO when I call him about the issue he says it is not his problem …

RE: Answers

According to Wikipedia the US fought in the Moro Rebellion of 1899-1913.  There were some 50,000 Moro fighters against some 25,000 Americans.  The term "Moro" refers to the ethnic muslims who lived in the Southern Philippines.  Hassan Uprising – October and November 1903 – Fought against the Moros. Battle of Taraca – April 1904 – Fought against the Moros. Battle …