The Grand Mufti of Jersulam

Haj Mohammed Effendi Amin Al-Husseini was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem from 1921-1937, when he fled to avoid a British arrest warrant.*  He opposed the British mandate in Palestine.*  He hid in the French mandate of Lebanon.* In the Summer of 1940 and again in February 1941 he submitted to Nazi German Government a draft of a German-Arab declaration of …

RE: Russell Brand

As I heard it this so-called "extremely intelligent and contentious human being" showed up on the set of his show on 12 September 2001, dressed as Osama bin Laden! HE WAS FIRED ON THE SPOT!  That is all I need to know about this moron of whom I was happily ignorant until he decided to get involved in stuff he …

Beyond Desperation

Peace’s latest post is an excellent example of just how desperate he has become in his delusional justifications of his extreme, radical, left-wing positions on issues. Using the ramblings of an obviously brain dead comedian, Russell Brand, indicates that Peace has exceeded scraping the bottom of the barrel, he’s burrowed through the bottom sludge and structure and entered a universe …

Niemoller and more

I find it interesting that Peace uses Paranoid to support his contentions that the Nazis were right-wing. I have no idea what sources Paranoid used but, just as I advise everyone not to take my word for anything, I do not conclude that Paranoid is the go to source for information. Peace is also forgetting or disregarding the Hitler quote …

Thank you Doc Bill

Just wanted to extend a big thank you to Doc Bill for his pro bono work on behalf of the Israeli government.  Bill’s "The Palestinian Lie" is a good representation of the main talking points of the right-wing Netanyahu government and it is certainly appropriate for him to include the word ‘lie’ in the title as it is just a …

Police Militarization: The New Search and Seizure

Ted Bauman Activist Post As World War I drew to a close in November 1918, over 2.5 million soldiers of the Imperial German Army remained in the field. They brought training, experience and battle-hardened attitudes with them as they streamed back across Germany’s borders. These soldaten soon found ways to deploy their skills at home. Supported by Minister of Defense …

Let's play Stinkfish

As you walk down any city sidewalk, you attempt to avoid walking on the square with a surveyor’s marking. This is a few inches in size, looks like a gun scope’s focal point and has been there since the 1950s. We in Oswego refer to this as a Stinkfish and guess what? If you step on that very square…you are …

Israel & Palestine Video

For those who don’t like to read please see the following video for a (very) short introduction to the Israel-Palestine issue (and how I’m right and Doc Bill is super wrong  :~) http://www.commondreams.org/video/2014/07/15 Peace

Additional Items

With all of the distractions I’ve had recently there are a few things I have forgotten to mention. I’m also adding a few recent news items which are relevant. Peace has obviously run out of facts to support his anti-Semitic views. He scraped the bottom of the progressive barrel to come up with Finkelstein to support his position against my …

Errata

As I indicated at the end of my last post which appeared Saturday I had difficulty wiht he first IPS I used. I had lost my first attempt completely and switched to another IPS. Unfortunately with that IPS every word is underlined in red as if it were misspelled making it difficult to discern where errors occurred. Also, at one …