In the future

If you become aware of someone who is intent on bank robbery please contact a responsible person who might be WILLING and able to intervene and dissuade the individual.

police log

I do like the look of the new site, however no police logs links do I see? Are you discontinuing that? hanks for bringing IO back, I wasnt sure what i would have coffee and read now lol.

Welcome Back

Glad to see the website back. Good luck Fran. Jim will be missed. Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year to all.

holiday stress=rob bank?!?!

the guy who decided to ventilate his head with a 20 gauge after robbing your community missed a few steps. this was a violent act to begin with by a selfish man. i dont know what he was thinkin but i am sure sorry for his family.good job to the sherrifs dept. who if not for there training and skill …

happy holidays

to friends and family back in oswego happy holidays. miss you all and hope to see you all very soon signed servin the country overseas

Skimpy Tips

I do deliveries for a restaurant in Oswego, and I must say, a lot of you out there are shoddy tippers. Fortunately about half of you tip well/normal, a few bucks for bartenders, 15%-20% for waiters or waitresses, and $2 or more for deliveries, depending on the size of the order and how far out it is. We have to …

Welcome Back Fran

Welcome back Fran. Good luck with PHP-Nuke. It makes a lot of sense for a forum such as IO. From one entertainer to another, here is hoping for an entertaining new year. Keep up the controversy.

I love oswego

Thanks for brining this site back,,,I love to read other peoples opinions ,,,most are valid,some are vauge….all in all i love Oswego