McDonalds

just to inform people on treatment of student employees. they are one of the worlds largest chains and didn”t so much as give emloyees a merry christmas. my son worked christmas eve to make their millions and wasn’t even acknowledged McDonalds you are pitiful A workers mother

In the future

If you become aware of someone who is intent on bank robbery please contact a responsible person who might be WILLING and able to intervene and dissuade the individual.

police log

I do like the look of the new site, however no police logs links do I see? Are you discontinuing that? hanks for bringing IO back, I wasnt sure what i would have coffee and read now lol.

Welcome Back

Glad to see the website back. Good luck Fran. Jim will be missed. Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year to all.

holiday stress=rob bank?!?!

the guy who decided to ventilate his head with a 20 gauge after robbing your community missed a few steps. this was a violent act to begin with by a selfish man. i dont know what he was thinkin but i am sure sorry for his family.good job to the sherrifs dept. who if not for there training and skill …

happy holidays

to friends and family back in oswego happy holidays. miss you all and hope to see you all very soon signed servin the country overseas

Welcome Back Fran

Welcome back Fran. Good luck with PHP-Nuke. It makes a lot of sense for a forum such as IO. From one entertainer to another, here is hoping for an entertaining new year. Keep up the controversy.

I love oswego

Thanks for brining this site back,,,I love to read other peoples opinions ,,,most are valid,some are vauge….all in all i love Oswego